Welcome to Manage It! We're glad you're here. Here are 5 quick articles to help you learn some Manage It basics. We will introduce you to a number of useful Manage It functions and concepts that will help you start getting your team organized.
Before we dive in, here are a few terms that will be used throughout the articles:
- Task: This is something you need to do. You can do many things with tasks such as: add a note, attach files, assign the task to someone else, add a due date, and much more.
- Project: You can organize your tasks into projects. One project can contain many tasks.
- Workspace: You can organize your projects into workspaces. One workspace can contain many projects. Many people create different workspaces for each department in their company.
- Company: This is the top level of Manage It. This is the name of your company. You can add people and workspaces to your company.
- Account: Every person who uses Manage It has their own email and password to log into the app.
Next - Installing Manage It...
If you haven't done so already, create your free Manage It account now.