If you already use Google Drive to manage your files, 'Manage It' makes it easy for you to manage your Google Drive files on any device within our app. A few things you can do in 'Manage It' include:
- Attach Google Drive files to tasks.
- Attach Google Drive files to a project.
- Assign Google Drive tasks to other people in your project.
- Quickly search for and find your files.
This works on Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, BlackBerry Phone, BlackBerry PlayBook, ChromeBooks, and in your web browser!
If you haven't done so already, create your free Manage It account now.
Adding a Google Drive file to a task:
- Click on the paper clip icon within a task, then select Google Drive from the drop down box:
- The first time you will be prompted to enable access to your Google Drive:
- Once enabled, you can select the file that you want to attach to the task from your Google Drive:
Adding a Google Drive file to a project:
- Select the project from your project list. At the top of the screen choose "Files":
- Select "Add file or photo":
- Select "Google Drive":
- Find the file that you want to attach to the project and choose "Select".
Assigning a Google Drive task to a person within a project:
- Follow the steps to attach a Google Drive file to a task.
- Simply assign the person to the task by selecting the person icon and select the team members name from the drop down box.
- They will receive a notification that this task has been assigned to them.
How to quickly search for files within a project:
- Select the project from your project list. At the top of the screen choose "Files".
- All of your files will be displayed. Start typing any key word in the 'Find Files" field to easily locate specific files.
Google Drive and Manage It work great together!
**Note - This functionality is available with our paid subscription plans.**