If you initially set up your account with a Google login and now you want to link it to a different Google login, you will need to create a specific Manage It login account with your email and password. You will then be able to unlink your old Google account and link it with the new Google account.
So the first thing we need to do is to give you a password.
- In the web browser, go to https://app.manageitapp.com/. If you're logged in, please log out of the app through "Settings" / "Logout".
- In the login screen, enter your old Google email address.
- Click on the Forgot Password link. You will receive an email with instructions to reset your password.
- Follow instructions in the email to set your new password.
- Log in with your old Google email address and new password.
- Now that you have a password, you should be able to change your email address in the Settings > Account > Profile > Update Email.
- After you change your email address in Settings, you can disconnect your google account and reconnect it with your new one. Go to Settings > Integrations > Google Drive.