There are a few ways you can close your account:
Move to a free plan:
- You can downgrade your company to a free plan. All your information would be there as back up, in case you ever want to come back or reference your old data. We can do this for you or you can do it in Settings > Billing > your company name.
Delete your company and all of its projects and tasks:
- If you would like to remove all of your data, we recommend that you delete your company. This will delete your data as well as cancel your subscription. Your login will still work, but all of your data will be deleted . To delete your company:
- Click on your profile picture on the top left corner of the app
- Click Edit Companies
- Click <Your company name>
- Click Delete.
Delete your Manage It and Get It Done accounts:
- If you would like to completely remove all of your data and login, you can go to Settings > Account > Profile > Delete account. *IMPORTANT NOTE*: if you have another account with one of our apps (i.e. Get It Done), that data will also be deleted!
We are sorry to see you go. Come back to us at anytime. Manage It is a free app so feel free to keep using it. Some features will be locked without a subscription but you will still have access to a lot of basic functionality.
If you have any feedback on what you didn't like about the app, please let us know. We are continually trying to improve our products so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
We also have a task management app called 'Get It Done' with some exciting new features. You can learn more about it here: